Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submission includes an abstract of no more than 300 words and 4-6 keywords.
- The submission is no more than 10,000 words total, inclusive of the abstract, tables, references, figure captions (a typical submission for our journal is between 5000 and 8000 words).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission utilizes the Notes and Bibliography system of the Chicago/Turabian style of citation (17th edition). Please make sure all notes are footnotes, rather than endnotes.
- Where available, URLs for the internet or web references have been provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.